Sunday, April 2, 2017

Definitive Naturalista

Good morning my lovely natural people and welcome to April!!!
Can you believe that it's April already? I know I am having a really hard time with time just moving so fast. Where has all the time gone? I am sure you realize that as the busier you get, the faster time goes. I have been really busy with a few upcoming projects that I will potentially share on my other blogs.

As for the world of natural hair, I have just been managing my protective hair styles. Every two months, I ravish in having my beautician do my hair. For the past 7 months, I have worn braids and twists. These hair styles have been very helpful in helping me reduce the amount of heat placed on my head and increasing my length. My goal is to potentially continue to wear braids for the next 1 to 1.5 years. This will allow me to continue to protect my hair and increase my length.

Some of my favorite Stars with Natural Hair have rocked many protective styles in the past and present. Here are some of my favorite natural hair peeps:

Erykah Badu
Viola Davis
Solange Knowles
Lisa Bonet
Janelle Monae
Teyana Taylor
Kelis
Jill Scott
Ledisi
Elle Varner
India Arie

Check them out on Essence.com here: Stars with Natural Hair


How I been rockin' my hair

Dashiki Braids

Minie-Do

Minnie-Do Side View

Pony Knot


Pony Knot

Pony Knot

Pony Knot

No comments:

Post a Comment