Saturday, July 12, 2014

Back Pony Puff and Front Twist Out





Have you been experimenting lately with your hair? I definitely have, especially with the recent changes in weather. I had to change up my style from flat ironing and pressing my hair because my hair was not going to hold up with all the heat. Lately, I have been wearing what I call a "Back Pony Puff and Front Twist Out." This style took me approximately 1-2 hours to complete. Follow the steps below and you can have the same pony puff and twists.





Steps
*Co wash your hair with Miss Jessie's
*Wash out
*Place towel on your shoulders and let hair drip
*Immediately place leave-in-condition in hair (As I Am)
*Brush hair with brush that has small balls on the ends of it
*Place Kinky Curly Curling Custard in your hair
*Brush hair with brush that has small balls on the ends of it while pulling it into a pony puff
*After hair is in a pony puff, brush hair toward pony puff using a brush with small bristles

Enjoy your new style!

No comments:

Post a Comment